- Course Presentation / Introduction - Feb,18
- Classes F1 / T1 - Mar,03
- Classes T2 / F2 - Mar, 10
- Classes F3/T3 - Remote Testing - Mar, 24 9:30
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the classes will continue remotely. Sessions on F3/T3 became redundant on 2019, so they were excluded this year and some small topics not covered yet will be included in future classes. This class will be dedicated to test remote transmission, by taking the occasion to discuss our plans for next classes and activities.
- Remote Classes F4 / T4 - Mar, 31 9:30
Class F4 is complemented with recorded videos. Class T4 is complemented with companion text explaining the slides. On April 14 we will meet via teleconference to discuss issues on classes F4 and T4. Some homework must be done for this class. F4 and T4 homework are due on April 14.
- Remote Classes F5 / T5 - Apr, 14 9:30
- Remote Classes F6 / T6 - Apr, 28 9:30
Today, discussions about material from F5, T5 and delivery of material for next classes F6, T6.
- Remote Classes F7 / T7 - May, 5 9:30
Today, discussions about material from F6, T6 and delivery of material for next classes F7, T7.
- Remote Classes F8 / T8 - May, 12 9:30
Today, discussions about material from F7, T7 and delivery of material for next classes F8, T8.
- Remote Class T9 - May, 19 9:30
- Remote Classes F10 / T10 - Jun, 2 9:30
- Remote Classes F9 / T11 - Jun, 9 9:30
- Remote Classes F11 / T12 - Jun, 16 9:30
- Remote Classes F12 / Wrap-up - Jun, 23, 9:30
- Remote Student Presentations - Jun, 30, 8:30
- Tópico 16