- Promote an integartive event about innovative practices already used in teaching & learning at Polytechnic School, University of São Paulo (Poli-USP)
- Offer a hands-on workxhop with Prof. Robert Talbert (GVSU-USA) about flipped learning
- Lay the foundations of a reference document about teahing & learning in engineering courses and create a permanent group devoted to this topic.
- Gather USP´s faculties and Poli engineering students for presenting and discuss the innovative practices already in use
- Offer a one-day course on flipped learning
- Lay the foundations of a reference document on engineering teaching & learning at EPUSP, including present experiences e recommendations for the future
- Create a permanent group for sharing expriences on T&L and propose new approaches